Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome to SesquiLinux!

Welcome to SesquiLinux!
In this inaugural post I think a little explanation is required. Firstly the title: SesquiLinux, to cut a long (long) story short it literally means 'a Linux and a half'. Sure it doesn't make sense in itself, but you get what I'm on about.

I decided to create this blog late one night (tonight funnily enough) when I decided to give a (very) little something back to the GNU/Linux community by contributing my experiences in the rather vague hope that someone somewhere might find it useful.

So! Enough rambling about intended purposes and vague hopes and on with it!
In light of the recent release of Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon my next post will be "Life After (and before) Ubuntu"--what made me start, stop and (possibly) start using Ubuntu again.

No comments: